• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles - RockJock 60 & 14B rear bolt in to XJ mounts and Beadlocks w 39.5" Iroks

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Axles - RockJock 60 & 14B rear bolt in to XJ mounts and Beadlocks w 39.5" Iroks

Currie Rockjock high pinion Dana 60, with a arb and 5.38 gears. This is full one ton, not the smaller stock outer model. Has full 35 spline chromoly shafts. Dual piston calipers. Drive slugs are 35spline chromoly. Has mounts that are positioned for stock XJ/TJ application, with both driverside and pass side upper control arm mounts. Has a hydro assist that was added and now steering is beyond a breeze! one finger at any speed or stop with it at any angle and steering it not slugish at all. Works off stock steering box, can work out a trade of my plumbed steering box for your stock one if needed. Has 600$ Deadenbear fordged inner C's and is kingpin design. With high steer arms.

Here is a picture during initial setup, prior to the high steer arms, and flipping the dragling to the top of the drop pitman arm. once this was done the steering to track bar is perfectly parallel.
RJfront.JPG

Rear axle is a 14 bolt 10.5" chevy that has been clearanced just over 1" on the bottom, with a ruff stuff cover. Detroit locker and 5.38 gears. Disc brakes. stock XJ width leaf mounts.

Rear14bsm.JPG

Picture of the rear before removing the lip you see on the bottom. the bottom is now smoothed.

and when it was built
14bnew.JPG

Front axle is 66.5" WMS wide and rear is 66ish. Both are 8lug.

Both axles have been in use about 3 yrs and about 10 trails. Very fresh insides still, but have been used and show it on the outside. I will fully disassemble the front Rockjock and replace diff bearings, regrease the hub bearings, and replace ANYTHING else with any signs of wear. Also will repaint (rattle can but will look like new pretty much). The rear is a 14bolt and theres nothing that a jeep can do to hurt it, and is good as new inside.

Looking to get $4000 for the front as discribed above INCLUDING, Full wheel studs to wheel studs 1ton Rockjock, Steering ram, TRACKBAR that bolts up to stock trackbar frame side drop bracket, tierod, and front driveshaft. this will make the front a complete bolt in assembly, in to a Stock XJ. I would recommend 5" lift or more though. The front at Currie WITHOUT the arb, gears, diff kit, gear/locker install, ram, etc, is $5995. So add arb etc and tax (over 8100$), your saving over 50%.

Looking to get 1300$ for the rear 14 bolt that has a 1" TNT ubolt eliminator kit and again stock bolt up in to a XJ. Will include rear driveshaft even. So complete ready to just bolt in to your XJ, minus the shock mounts which I can add on for free if needed. Otherwise they are on top of the leaf mounts for thru the tub long travel setup.

And then last is the 39.5" Irok tires (5) on OMF Alum beadlock rims with rock domes in a Phase 5 style. Nice beadlocks. there are 4 tires on these and one tire (brand new never used even) on a steel for a spare. Rims are scratched up and used, no damage that is deep or at all, makes them less strong or good as new structurally. These are the 8 lug to fit above axles. 1400$ (tires are over 300ea and rims over 300ea = less then 1/2 price). tires have never had a puncture and good condition with about 1/8" of tread used and about 75-80% left.
IMG00045-20100508-1213.jpg

Can take credit cards or cash.

WILL LET IT ALL GO FOR - 6000$ cash! And if you buy it all, I will throw in my PSC high volume steering pump w ext res, the steering box, and all lines, and also about 4 extra brand new hydro lines.

Wife doesnt like the current build above and now going a different route/rig. These axles will take you anywhere, without worry!

Re: Axles - RockJock 60 & 14B rear bolt in to XJ mounts and Beadlocks w 39.5" Iroks

drool

Re: Axles - RockJock 60 & 14B rear bolt in to XJ mounts and Beadlocks w 39.5" Iroks

let me know if you will split the rims and tires, i need beadlocks if there 17s

sure...

Please call me ASAP.... I have money burning a hole in my pocket and have been looking for some 60s! 712-253-8810

Thanks!

TD

you do realize that ad is a year old right?

LOL.I didn't want to tell him that.was waiting for robert to come on after the weekend.more fun that way i think.

I had to read the hole thread thinking the motor should be ready to go back in the EMC car and he is selling the axles? Yeah, car sold- axles now in his new ride.

Notice the troller only has one post, doubt that is a working number to him.

Especially being in IA...Heck of a shipping charge to get a pair of axles all the way to IA. :D

Back