• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Axles for Sale

jeepster91

NAXJA Forum User
$1,200 total for the below set of axles

Dana 30 axle w/4.88 gears – $200: Same Dana 30 that started with the jeep, has some surface rust especially around knuckles and brake components. Only benefit of the axle is the 4.88 gears and maybe using the stock shafts as spares.

XJ Dana 44 w/4.88 gears, alloy shafts, Detroit locker, disc brakes - $1,100: Since upgrades axle has not seen much driving because of front suspension issues/upgrades. Probably less than 300 miles on these parts excluding axle housing itself. Ford 8.8 calipers and rotors (machined out to fit axle shaft hub)….used with ZJ proportioning valve. Axle was wire brushed and painted when I originally installed it. I’ll include ebrake cables and other brake parts along with proportioning valve.

If you think the price is too steep, make an offer, I'm willing to work with someone to get rid of these.

Back