• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attn: BOD

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
I'm headed to Las Vegas on Sunday to represent NAXJA at the North American Motorized Recreation Council Meeting. I'm preparing a presentation on NAXJAs land use and events for the meeting. I haven't been able to compile the necessary information for Colorado yet. Anyone in the BOD have these answers for me?

-Name, location of, estimated total participation, and total rig count from your 2015 sanctioned event
-the total amount (including the national match) that the chapter paid out in land use along with the location where that money was donated/spent.
-any trail maintenance or clean up days that your chapter was involved in

Thanks-

Wait. Nat'l gave money to the chapter for something ?!

(* I don't remember getting any f-Ing ice cream*)

What's your problem? I offered you ice cream at the M&G.

Damn the second half of my post didn't go, oh well.

Anyway. Is this all for calendar year 2015 only??

Yes, for calendar year 2015 I was attempting to get feedback from the BOD of each of the chapters on their events and land use so I had a complete message to give the folks attending the NAMRC conference on Monday.

To answer your question about National - yes, the National BOD has a land use funding match for each chapter to use for a land use issue inside those chapter boundaries. If the Colorado chapter didn't make use of the land use money, get with your BOD and let them know that the money is still available for the chapter to use.

Its a good! Thanks for the updates. All I lack is Arizona...

Back