• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Atlanta Area Meet?

BruceB83

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys and gals...when was the last time there has been some sort of meet in the Atlanta area either informal or formal? I think it's about time....anybody else?

Im in, I dont have a Trail XJ but Im building a Jeepspeed that I could bring out for a non-ride meeting.

I'm not in Atlanta..but close enough if you meet on the west side..hope to be pick up a new rig soon.

Im, south of Atlanta but will drive up.

Just moved to Acworth and I am game.

So when you guys want to do this..I have a commiment for the afternoon of Nov 3rd but anythig after that is okay..if we do it during the week..would have to be late remember you guys are an hour ahead of me and an hour away.

Well since it seems like everybody interested is either in Ga or very close to it, what do we think about just planning a SE Chapter ride somewhere close to the GA/AL/TN line? I know there are a few threads about people going out to the trails but maybe if we can plan for say 2-3 weeks out, we can get a good group together?

***EDIT*** What about Prentice Cooper State Park? Kudzu, you've been there right? How is that place? I'm sure there is camping there too, right?

Morris mountain,or a non-ride meet sounds good to me. I cant afford to go very far or i would just go to the flog. I also know a good spot in douglasville we could meet with some short easy trails nearby.

While I would love to go out and wheel..the is/will be still stock. and yeah if I had the $$ I would be at the flog too...

I bet i've done the cove but its been about 3 years

non ride is good for me too. My wife hates me beating the WJ up.

I'm in for any days except the weekend of the Flog, first time to Tellico and I can't wait! I've seen a few well built XJs around and look foward to meeting some of the family! I'm in the Doraville area and don't mind to drive, my XJ gets better mileage than anything else in the driveway.

Kudzu said:
While I would love to go out and wheel..the is/will be still stock. and yeah if I had the $$ I would be at the flog too...

I bet i've done the cove but its been about 3 years

Don't put out that BS. :D A stock XJ is quite capable. Ask me how I know.

Hehe..I know how capable they are too..the first SEC trail ride was lead by a stocker thru the trail in Ellijay...but this will be my DD for a while so I really don't want to break it first thing...

Looks like alot of people want to go to a non-ride meet... so whos gonna be the one to organize things and get the ball rolling?

Kudzu said:
Hehe..I know how capable they are too..the first SEC trail ride was lead by a stocker thru the trail in Ellijay...but this will be my DD for a while so I really don't want to break it first thing...

What trail in Ellijay?

I'm pm'ing Kudzu to discuss organizing this.

im...in for a non ride...i am in the middle of an axle swap to my xj....ill be happy to drive my sweet little red vw jetta :)

Back