• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATL Meet & Greet "UPDATE"

so can we get 6 together at one time for a picture? That would be a $100 GC for the crawl. 12 would be the cats meow though! Give us a really great raffle this year.

Me and my GF will probably show, maybe a few other jeeps with us. Just got my paycheck and its burning a hole in my wallet :D norcross store correct?

So who is going? and what time? thinking 2pm 2:30 that way we can hang out for an hour or more let the late guy get there :) maybe grab some cold ones after the fact:cheers:

1. Maxcfm
2. StumpXJ
3. The Hard Struggler
4. Team Willys
5. ?
6. ?

I will be there about 12:30 thru closing. I'll likely be the guy behind the grill, burgers and hot dogs.:chef:

Maybe it's good this migraine had me grounded. I probably would've shown up and spent $1100 on some 37" Iroks after mount/balance/tax and I don't need to be spending that kind of money right now.

It's rare to see 10% off Interco products. Of course I will regret this later.
LOL!

Just got back home, and we managed to have 6 NAXJA folks there to get a 100 dollar gift cert (I assume?) We took a picture for 4WP, so I guess that confirms it... Maybe Tim can elaborate.

~ James

it was great getting to meet all you guys today... nice putting screen names to faces!

i'm hoping to get my XJ up and running by the crawl, harlan sounds like a total blast from everyone i've talked to.:party:

Ayup. We got the $100 gift card. Albert will mail it to me and I will mail it to the Prez.

Rebecca came thru in the clutch, out of her undying love for me and Naxja, she got up from her Saturday afternoon nap, and drove to 4WP to make us a team of six.:thumbup:

GJ guys!

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, I was only an hour shy of being there in time :(

Way to go guys, and Gal!!! Thanks Rebecca for taking up the slack.

Back