• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Asuza Canyon Feeler

socal billl

NAXJA Forum User
Is anyone interested in going to Asuza Canyon this weekend? I'm available on Saturday or Sunday. Post up if interested.

Maybe I'm missing something here. I guess first is I'm not familiar with the rock climbing area, and from what pictures I've seen it was pretty small. Second would be why would it be closed? I can't see it being under water.

I just got off of the phone with the ranger. He said that will be determined Saturday morning.

I believe its always open.

Can't both be right?

I suspect it's open when they feel like it....like most of the other bs they pull there. I'm with tim here, I'd rather spend my $10 on gas to get to a trail. I hate to say it, but I feel like patronizing state run off road parks is giving them leverage to close other areas.
Gotta go make a new foil hat now.

Ya I'm not sure. I don't call the rangers. I talked with the guy who built it. There was a lot of red tape and BS. But now they maintain a liability policy on it. Your 8 dollar fee allows access to both the obstacle course and the mud area.

Back