• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are you Serious? What is the deal?

jcroffroad

www.jcroffroad.com
[Rant]
Why do companies feel like they can steal pictures and/or descriptions from other Offroad stores and use as their own? A customer sent us a link to the newest round of the ol' copy cat.

Our 1 Ton steering blurb:
"Looking to upgrade your stock Jeep steering? Is your lifted Jeep having alignment problems? With our cross-over steering upgrade, you eliminate the hard to adjust "Y" stock steering, it allows for a longer drag link to help with your steering angles, and most importantly gives you heavy duty steering that will take a beating and hold up to the off-road abuse."

First Paragraph here:
http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=1TNST&Category_Code=S6

Their 1 ton steering blurb (I mean rugged ridge steering kit):
"Looking to upgrade your stock Jeep steering? Is your lifted Jeep having alignment problems? With our Jeep 1 ton steering upgrade, you eliminate the hard to adjust "Y" stock steering, it allows for a longer drag link to help with your steering angles, and most importantly gives you heavy duty steering that will take a beating and hold up to the off-road abuse"

link:
http://motionoffroad.com/catalog/in..._id=16&zenid=5e97dc651bf9849b4fa5cc68d34160a8

Man this crap is getting old! [/EndRant]

If you haven't, you need to put copyright notices on all of your pics, and watermark them.

I'll agree with you on the frustration factor.

I wouldnt worry to much,they are selling the "junk" RR steering set-up!

that guy has been pulling this crap for years, on all kinds of people. he rebrands stuff as his own and ups the price. i agree with Jeff, copyright and watermark the images... i can do the watermarks for you if you want.

:cheers:

I know that JCR has had problems with people using their images in the past. But in this case, it's the wording that Motion plagerized. The images used are very different.

I wouldnt worry to much,they are selling the "junk" RR steering set-up!

A little off topic but, I'm not pleased with mine, I failed to research it before I made the purchase. I just installed drop brackets and corrected my caster and alignment values. still can;t keep it going straight down the road!

This is a known with Motion off road. He just doesn't care, and keeps doing this over and over and over and over and over and over and........

What accountability does he have? None. People stumble onto his site and say "wow that's neat" It gets him business, your business.

Last edited:
The guys over at Comancheclub rave about his stuff.

On that note he is the only one making sliders for the SWB MJ. He and Crusty are also the only people selling SUA leafs for the MJ as well. I wonder if they are Just Crusty's leaves renamed?

I will continue to support the great vendors here!

BTW JCR, my WJ look awesome on your site. It makes me proud to see it there! It is in the slider section.

somebody needs to take this guy down....

This is a recurring problem. He also has every XJ FSM in PDF on his forums.

I don't dig that guy. ;(

Last edited:
Well then I we still start right there! JCR will have MJ shortbed sliders available before the end of the month! Good luck out selling an honest company! :patriot:
Nice! We will be picking up at least one set most likely. Keep up the good work guys.

Make the long box sliders too! You will be the ONLY ones making those!

header_bg.jpg

The outter oval is identical = STOLEN DESIGN WORK
Combo-Design.jpg

Ive done logo design... and I can tell you THAT is just plain LAZINESS

Last edited:
Back