• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are there any hot young women.....

Flowers

NAXJA Forum User
.....that can get me from Denver to MOAB Sunday or Monday afternoon?

I prefer to fly into SLC, but it's half the cost for me to fly to Denver.

Soooooooo, who wants to give this patchouli stank a ride?

Flowers

How old are you?

Are you single?

I'd like to ride you to Moab.

XXXOOO

look @ that response....maybe I should start wearing some patchouli stank ......damn hippies get all the hot earth cookies!

lol
Chewy

Why can't you get your sorry ass in there on Sat. and ride through the Rockies in style?

Sean,

At this time, I can't afford to blow 2 weekends in MOAB. Trust me, if I wasn't so busy building the landscape business I would take 2 weeks and drive out. The entire purpose of flying is due to my lack of time. Everytime I think I'm getting caught up I land antoher bid.

Sexxy,

I'm a young 30, Grizzly-like, shower 1-2x/week if Hunter keeps my soap supply up, married, but we swing. Are you into 3's?

Flowers

Flowers

I thaught that we had already determined that the Sexxy whatever was Beezil? :D (But I am looking into the possibility that it is Gray Davis stummping for some more votes!)

Did you just acuse Beezil of being Sexy?

Timmy, I think anybody that you'd want to ride with will be through Denver on the 4th. But I've heard that Eagle drives real slow so you may be able to catch a ride with him.

haha...ok someone can throw out this thread...

Back