• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ARB or OX?

corbinafly said:
Been running OX front and rear for over a year now with zero issues. I think the main problem people have with the OX is the initial shifter/cable adjustment. Do that right and you'll have no worries. Super heavy duty forged diff cover is a major plus.

Kyung

You wouldnt happen to have any pics of where you mounted your levers would you?

sjd78 said:
You wouldnt happen to have any pics of where you mounted your levers would you?
oxleversni8.jpg

sjd78 said:
Sweet! Thanks!
No problem. Space is a little tight for anyone with BIG hands but it works great for me. And in case you're wondering, I believe I used 84" cables for front and rear.

Kyung

corbinafly said:
No problem. Space is a little tight for anyone with BIG hands but it works great for me. And in case you're wondering, I believe I used 84" cables for front and rear.

Kyung

Do they come with 84" cables or will I need to buy them seperate/upgrade?

sjd78 said:
Do they come with 84" cables or will I need to buy them seperate/upgrade?
When I bought mine, 4 wheel Parts was having a cable included promo on their wedsite, but that's long been over. The lockers only come with the cover and shifter. So yeah. You'll have to buy them seperately.

Kyung

outlander said:
whaaat???
How much is the compressor?
That sucks!
Fixed.

sjd78 said:
I have found that most places are selling the OX lockers with the cable. Even on the OX website you can buy their lockes and they come with the cable.

Having the same dilemma :roll:
Just from curiosity, which brand did you chose?

-- Arik.

Back