• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April 3 Tellico Run

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Yes it is Jeep Jam Weekend :doh: ...

Talked with the head guy with the group that wants to go thru and they are still a go. If time wise it starts to run long will shoot out 5 and back to pay station.

2 people have droped out so we are at 10 passengers to take thru.

So who is coming

Kevin and I
Lee
Andy
Dale
Mike
?????

uummmmm...I need to fix my floor pan and pass.side spring hanger first. I better back out for now. I would love to go, but I can't take the heep the way it is. :(

Okay...SO we will meet at the Pay station on the NC side about 8:30 going to try and hit the trails at 9am

Dale quite alright I understand...

Kevin and I will be coming in sometime late on Fri night and are just going to go tot he pay staion and crash....

like i said if you need my jeep i'll be there.

i did the math, i'll be at the pay staion at 8:30 eastern sat morn.

Yeah it is nice that taking them with us pays for our trip...

One more come on guys..need one more to come and it all good...

not the money the time frame. i can leave aruond 3:30 and be there before 8:30

i'll be there between 7:30 and 8:00 a.m. a slighly early arrival would be in the best interest of everyone involved. we need a driver meeting and a how to be a good passenger meeting meeting. do i need to wash my truck? also some of the driver meeting could be held online through posts.

Last edited:
how much are ya'll gettin for this? just out of curiosity, i know it was posted before but i forgot

har har you ass! hey matt pm with your number i got a couple questions for ya. btw its running finally, drove it around the neighborhood last night.

:doh: %$#@!!!. I was thinking this trip was later in April, and I scheduled a job for that weekend. I'm an idiot, sorry for being so unorganized, I hope somebody can take my place. %$#@, I can't believe I blew an opportunity to wheel and get paid for it. :doh:

who all is going to make the run?

Dang...you guys SUCK!!!! :bawl: oh, wait....tha's me. I sure wish I could make it, but since I can't, ya'll have fun for me!

Yeah Dale...Andy won't be able to give you the Shaft...LOL...

Back