• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anything going on in central florida?

hi i'm new to NAXJA seeing if there's any rides, cruises, or meets that any of you guys like to do or have planned out. i'm located in Brevard area.

There are a couple guys in Ocala. One post on here a good bit the others do not. I'm trying to get them all to come to the Crawl in July. Some are.... I'm in SC and ride Uwharee often and plan to ride Durhamtown Tellico as often as I can swing it this year. Welcome aboard. What you wheeling? Pictures are a plus.

We're coing to the Crawl!!

Not a lot going on in Central FL. If youre into mud and sand there's a fair bit but a lot of those places are even getting shut down.

The Ocala National Forest has some marked trails and it's a decent ride with some camping areas ans springs etc but I guess I've become spoiled and I like the rocks better.

It seems to have become more of a local club scene and sometimes it develops into a pissing contest on whose club (or whose jeep) is better (nothing serious) between clubs...it usually only happens on line though..web wheelers.

The Ocala Jeep Club ( Im not a member) has Jeeptoberfest each year and there's been anywhere from 800-1000 jeeps at the event each of the last 3-4 years.

Other than that do some google searching for jeep clubs in Florida. I know there are a couple big clubs in Orlando and on down into the Titusville area.

There was a really good website called the Florida Jeepers Offroad Association. But due to lack of leadership and action from the forum owner most of us have moved on from that site (I was a moderator) and it went from several hundred posts a day down to about 5 posts a day. They are also on facebook some. It is still up and running though and if you introduce yourself over there someone will chime in and can maybe meet with you or at least talk to you...there are some good guys in the Kissimmee and Titusville area that I've met in person.

Welcome and if you ever get to Ocala shoot me a PM here and we can meet up and have a beer and a burger.

Last edited:
There are not a lot going on in Florida regarding NAXJA. When I was in Miami, I wheeled with local clubs from Miami to fort Myers to Ocala. Now I am in Jacksonville, I go to Ocala to a private park which is open to the public or to the Ocala National Forest. Mostly mud and sand here in FL. Surf the web for clubs close to you and ride with them.

Welcome to NAXJA. :party:

Back