• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone with an OEM receiver laying around?

stoneattic

NAXJA Forum User
I usually listen to Sirius or my ipod with FM modulators, but they both stopped working at the same time, which points to something besides the modulators themselves. I don't have an antenna at the moment either. :(

It plays tapes fine and I've tried plugging directly into the stereo antenna jack with the modulators with no luck so I'm kind of stumped. It seems like the only thing it could be is the receiver. I was hoping someone out there replaced theirs with and aftermarket unit and had the stock one laying around I could buy cheap (or free :) ) or use it to test.

thanks!

Thanks guys. Mine's a 1995 so I'm pretty sure the 2001 won't fit.

It's a long, embarrassing story but the tape adapter won't work on the Sirius. I mounted it on the console and used the FM modulated aux port until I put it into 4wd and hit the plug with the t-case lever, which broke the jack in the Sirius so I've been using the Sirius FM modulator on that guy.

Back