• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to meet up?

byrinxx74

NAXJA Forum User
Ok so i just came back from tour. Got my self a jeep, live in the bay area seeing if anyone would like to meet up some were. Go wheeling or hang have some drinks. Love to hang with fellow jeep lovers,:listenmus

lots of Bay area Jeepers....Im sure some of the guys will chime in here they are always gettin together...welcome! thanks for serving!

Ok thanks. I hope they do, love to know about some wheeling spots around here and to talk with fellow jeepers about our rigs:repair:

A Hollister run in March could be fun. Maybe some more experienced guys could lead us newb types through some trails and obstacles? Practice some recovery, etc. Or maybe I'm the only newb and that is really not what byrinxx74 has in mind...

AZ - you can come with us any time. Just watch Tim and do the opposite. Plus with Tim there, we should have plenty of excuses to pull a strap or winch line.

i sure needed help last weekend at the hammers. xjensen got stuck on a big rock that nearly bashed in his tranny pan & closed his exhaust about halfway.
i tugged him out.
then i proceeded to get stuck in the exact same place he did, only much worse. :explosion
we had to stack rocks, use a bottle jack, a hilift, AND his winch pulling diagonally. fun! :confused1

bashed in my rear corner below the 1/4 armor. now i need to cut & fold the corner since both sides are crunched.

i am down for a hollister trip anytime. it will be fun for sure!

I could go to Hollister just to watch Tim beat on his junk. Always good fun to see what Tim can get himself into. :)

That would be great! I can do it in march. Lets figure a day to meet. This would be a great way to have some fun, specially coming back from tour over seas.:rof:

March 11th sounds ok for me. I hope to get my lift and tire put on by then, but if not i will still wheel a stock jeep:roflmao:

When are you installing the lift? We'll go to Hollister after that so you have test it out.

I might be able to make this date, but I'll need to play it by ear. Stock Jeep's for the win! ;-) I'd really like to get the WJ out and test it out a bit.

I might be able to make this date, but I'll need to play it by ear. Stock Jeep's for the win! ;-) I'd really like to get the WJ out and test it out a bit.

ooooh, can i drive it??? :wave:

I hope do do it by next week!!! Im just trying to figure what size i want to do. Im putting up a build thread right now.

pm sent...

Back