• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want Mud tires for Allterains

That's a rather wide rim for a 32x11.5 tire. Not sure this will work out.
I think your right. The 11.5 might be a problem. Darn sounded good for a second. The rims I have are pretty wide. It sure fills out the tire a bit. Tucking these might become a problem. Do you have rims to go with these tires? Maybe I'll let these go as well. There are 5 rims (aluminum) I'll take some black steelies if you or anyone else wants to do that. I'm open to trades and I'll throw in 2 bilstein rear 5100's a little worn around 26" eye to eye . I bought 4 off XJkevin on this sight , Hit me up. Thanks

I was getting some info for John. He's another guy on here that is considering going to 33's. He currently has 32's and I am pretty certain he wants to keep his rims. They are rather unique and he get's a lot of compliments on them. I think he is just looking to swap someone his 32's for someones 33's.

I was getting some info for John. He's another guy on here that is considering going to 33's. He currently has 32's and I am pretty certain he wants to keep his rims. They are rather unique and he get's a lot of compliments on them. I think he is just looking to swap someone his 32's for someones 33's.
I don't have any other rims at the moment, so we were saying the 11.5 from the 32's will be to small for the 15x10's...tempting but no use with out my rims fitting with the 32's. Thanks for checking though

Back