• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone planning a trip to Co springs from up north?

KRONIK

NAXJA Forum User
Just posting up to see if anyone is planning a trip to the springs soon?
I need to find a ride for my steering box from oldman "tom's" house to the springs.
Please let me know if you can possibly transport a steering box.
Thanks in advance.

Cody

cody - I'll be returning from up north on the 8th if you can't catch a ride for it sooner...

You're going to be up here and weren't planning on saying hi? See if I ever invite you to Longmont's best micro-brews again.

You're going to be up here and weren't planning on saying hi? See if I ever invite you to Longmont's best micro-brews again.

what'd'ya mean "again"? :D Going to see some old friends in Greality, then picking my boys up from my Mom in Cheyenne after their week cowboying it up in Wyo... :peace:

I live in Loveland, but work in Boulder during the day M-F and can drop off the steering gear for Cody after work in Denver or Dutch's if someone is heading south.

Tom and Cody -- will both of you PM me your addresses so I can play my role of "mule" on Sunday? My guess is we'll either be in Loveland around noon, or late afternoon... depends on if we have time to stop in on the way to Cheyenne, or if we swing by on the way back...

as far as i know, i think Paul, Jeffs friend is picking it up for me this weekend.
ill find out for sure and let you know!

thanks!

cool, just let me know!

Ok. I guess it's flores going up Saturday. He is picking up 3 steering gears total
His, Leds, and mine.

Thank you anyway! I really appreciate it!

:thumbup:

Back