• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near Walla Walla?

Lincoln

NAXJA Member #321
NAXJA Member
Or going throught there sometime soon?

I found a bent superduty housing at a wrecking yard there and don't really want to drive up unless I'm pretty sure it's coming home. I would like to make sure the parts from the inner knuckles out are in good shape and didn't get trashed when it was bent.

Anyway, anyone want to volunteer? I just love new projects. :D

Thanks,
Lincoln

PhatXJ said:
Walla Walla is about 2 and a half hours from me.

Just thought I would share, I don't plan on going over there, and certainly don't plan on doing you any favors.

:D :moon: ;)

Bwaaaahahahahahaha...

It lives! How the hell are ya, Dave?

PhatXJ said:
Walla Walla is about 2 and a half hours from me.

Just thought I would share, I don't plan on going over there, and certainly don't plan on doing you any favors.

:D :moon: ;)

PM me your address. I'll drive an extra 2.5 hours to kick a girly boy's ass. :D

Besides I thought you had been sucked into a deep black hole. At least Jason said when he claimed you had your head up your butt.

Lincoln said:
PM me your address. I'll drive an extra 2.5 hours to kick a girly boy's ass. :D

Besides I thought you had been sucked into a deep black hole. At least Jason said when he claimed you had your head up your butt.

Hell, I'll meet you there, just so you don't have to drive an extra 2.5 hrs to kick my girly boy's ass :D

Back