• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near Portland?

bigpimpinben said:
the mormons from utah are invading us!!!! HELP!!!!!

Be nice. There is more to Utah than Mormons. That is the only State that I can honestly say, "I would LOVE to move bach there".

:spam: ... mmmmm... the breakfast of champeens...

Yes, my email address listed "in the clear" inside the post, open the spider bots roaming the net, harvesting email addresses, sending me SPAM.

Thank you for the suggestions to PM a moderator or admin.

I've been searching around for moderators or admin and so far have been unable to locate...

can you please direct?

karlw said:
I've been searching around for moderators or admin and so far have been unable to locate...

can you please direct?

Pm Blkxjkrawler or CanMan. They should be able to help you out.

-Jeremy

Edit: Nevermind.

karlw said:
Can anyone please help me?

I'd like to delete or at least edit my post here 'cause it lists my email address and I'm getting spammed!

holy old thread 1/2/05 was the previous post then you posted saying you were getting spammed. only took you three years to find the worrect thread?

Ba-Riedo said:
Is that like if the words 'wrong' and 'correct' had a baby?:eyes:

-Alex

I tend to do that frequently, thats why everyone thinks I speak a second language, works great on job resumes

Back