• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know where I can get 4" front bumpstops for an xj?

I feel like I'm missing something ...

.. Some people(myself included) may want to see what others have created that possibly have not posted it, so they can rub their brain cells together.

They are bump stomps, not rocket science. If you can find Delrin, it is sturdy and easy to machine, much like aluminum, and hockey pucks. The rear bump stops only need a spacer fabricated out of easy to machine rectangular steel tube or billet aluminum.

Last edited:
They are bump stomps, not rocket science. If you can find Delrin, it is sturdy and easy to machine, much like aluminum, and hockey pucks. The rear bump stops only need a spacer fabricated out of easy to machine rectangular steel tube or billet aluminum.

already found an bought them on the last page. I'm not following the other thread that's going on that has nothing to do with bumpstops.

Back