• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone know what happened to Jon Kelley?

Captain Undies

NAXJA Forum User
I had a pretty steady communication stream with him (5-90) this previous May. I sent in an order for battery cables weeks ago, but he's not responding at all. I've tried via his jeepi6power address, PayPal and his alternate email. I'm getting nothing and PayPal won't help. Does anyone know if he is okay or how to contact him?

I ran across him on RenixPower when I joined.

I hope his situation improves he's been a huge help on Naxja as long as I've been here.

Sorry about your trouble hopefully this gets resolved.

There's another NAXJA member who's picked up the ball after Jon stopped providing, seems his cable sets are very popular on another forum.

Reach out to XJwonders

So PayPal is giving him ten days to respond. If he doesn't, then they will refund me. I really hope he responds so we at least know he's OK.

Thank you! I was worried with all the gloom and doom that I read on other posts about his health that something happened. Glad to hear he's online.

Just get your money and go forward, no sense on dealing with dead beat vendors no matter the problems they have in their personal life. You paid and did not receive in a reasonable time frame, they failed to communicate any delays, and you have every reason to receive a refund because of their failure to deliver/communicate. I hold men to their word. It would be a different story if he reached out and said my Mom just died, can you wait another two weeks?

Last edited:
Just get your money and go forward, no sense on dealing with dead beat vendors no matter the problems they have in their personal life. You paid and did not receive in a reasonable time frame, they failed to communicate any delays, and you have every reason to receive a refund because of their failure to deliver/communicate. I hold men to their word. It would be a different story if he reached out and said my Mom just died, can you wait another two weeks?

Im not sure I would classify him as a dead beat vendor. My products from him work great. A little lead time is to be expected from an one man shop.
Probably personal health issues, or something of that sort.

Im not sure I would classify him as a dead beat vendor. My products from him work great. A little lead time is to be expected from an one man shop.
Probably personal health issues, or something of that sort.

Agreed. he was extremely helpful and polite. His responsiveness was generally same-day and verbose. Then, one day, poof.

I ended up getting my money back from PayPal. I just hope he is okay.

Had this issue alittle over a year ago when I got in touch with 5-90 and we were emailing back and for for a while until he got my money then nothing . Tried contacting him multiple times tried being patient but I got dicked and since I waited I couldn't get my money back from paypal . Xjwonders on the other hand I have to recommend highly the cables and work look great and he very prompt updating you letting you know about your stuff .

Back