• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know these guys?

saw it when you posted. didnt get a good look at the wranglers, but the xj i looked pretty hard

ya the yellow tj had CO plates and an FNJeep sticker on the fender, CJ had no front plate and the white YJ had CO plate as well....didnt see plates on the JK

for those who didnt see it, it was a video from the 15th of may with a bunch of guys up in the clearing before eagle rock and another clearing further up the road doing some heavy off trail mudding and just destroying things...

Couldnt see the video but sounds like a bunch of d-bags...sadly these assholes are the ones getting trails shut down and make the rest of us look bad. They are just more ammo for the greenies to shoot at us.

That's great. Come to our back yard. Crap in our sandbox and then get a transfer to another post. I wonder if we can be proactive with the forest service to some how repair the damage or post signage to cover for these asshats.

Serious... I saw the video when Mike posted it.. what a bunch of douche mongers.

ya i dunno...i know the area they were mudding at entrance to ER has been wired off...
the other field everyone muds in has been an issue as long as ive been up there...its just too hard to keep people off of...sometimes having redneck friends with me is fun cuz they arent afraid to shoot out tires if the opportunity was ever presented lol

Back