• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone know of any class 6 roads in the birkshires?

scully

NAXJA Forum User
Im heading to the birkshires tomorrow with the wife for her birthday, and i would like to do a little wheeling there.
Anyone know of any legal places to wheel there?(class 6 roads,etc)
Anyone in the area want to wheel friday or sat?
Thanks, we appreciate any help!

No good. ill have to maybe just do some hiking then. oh well a good hike is always good.
but id rather wheel.
Thanks tho

Class 6 is a NH thing. There are dirt roads that are legal, they're just not referred to as class 6 in MA...they're just roads.

"old" town roads are everywhere out there.... more than anyone realizes. join a club and it will open up many doors. PM me and i'll point you to a few that are worth a poop.

"old" town roads are everywhere out there.... more than anyone realizes. join a club and it will open up many doors. PM me and i'll point you to a few that are worth a poop.

Found a few of them "old" town roads. Very nice wheeling out there, but didnt go too far in. solo recovery is not fun.
its a trip im willing to make again:)

Back