• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone is springs effected??

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Saw some shit went down today in downtown area. Hope all are alright.

Carry. Everywhere. All the time.

Nah, didn't even hear the shots. Didn't know about it until just now.

Sounds like most of the action was between Fred's place and my office. Glad it was a Saturday, I wasn't in the neighborhood.

For once. Finally saving the taxpayer some money. :) They missed with the guy that shot up the biker bar at Fillmore and Nevada. I had to feed him a special diet at the jail, and they had to fence off the medical center windows to keep the bikers from peering in. Pita.

Eugene Baylis of Peyton was accused of killing Paul “P.K.” Klein and Steven Fairfax, and wounding five others in an April 17, 1993, shooting spree at the now-defunct Jim & I’s Star Bar on North Nevada Avenue. Baylis walked into the bar heavily armed after what he described as an altercation with a motorcyclist. Defense attorneys told jurors the bar was a hangout for the Sons of Silence motorcycle gang and Baylis was defending himself. Baylis was acquitted of all charges except a federal weapons violation. He served less than a year in prison for possessing an illegal machine gun he used in the shooting rampage. SOURCE: The Gazette

Back