• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone interested in weekend of July 25th?

kj139

NAXJA Forum User
I was planning on running the Rubicon the weekend of July 25th, but thanks to NAXJA, I learned that the Jeepers' Jamboree is that weekend. I would love to go, but not to the tune of $350 per person (family of four).

I am now open to doing another run. I ran the Lakes Basin area last weekend (area around the Sierra Buttes outside of Sierra City). I am now considering maybe doing Fordyce the weekend of the 25th; however, I have never run it before and from what I've heard, it sounds like a 2nd rig is a must.

If anyone has any runs or is interested in doing Fordyce, please let me know. Like I mentioned above, I will have the wife and kids, so I'm not looking for a drunk-fest or crazy carnage (although a few beers after wheeling would be great). I'd like the trail to be a challenge. This weekend was fun, but a little short on obstacles...

Thanks!

Kevin

Thanks for the invite. I just got back from Fordyce (convinced a couple of friends to go) and got the message. I would certainly be interested in future runs. Thanks again.

Thanks for the invite. I just got back from Fordyce (convinced a couple of friends to go) and got the message. I would certainly be interested in future runs. Thanks again.

Nice to meet you, good you got home on that ugly track bar.

We found kj139's XJ has no track bar . . .
DSC_0103.jpg

Little trail welding:
DSC_0093.jpg

On board welder:
DSC_0094.jpg

Yeah, a SUPER-BIG thanks to Rick, Letterman and Jess. A number of rigs passed us by without a second thought but these guys stopped and let me use their welder (got to get one now). They were all really nice guys and really knowledgeable about wheeling (nice rigs too). I'll look forward to wheeling with you guys once I make some changes to my rig.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

Back