• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have Acid Reflux?

I just bought some to try. 500mg, KAL brand,

Alfalfa didn't do much for me at all. The ones I had tasted horrible........I'm glad I'm not a horse. I burped when I took them. Each and every burp tasted just like a bale of hay.

After 30 years I found a real solution to this problem, and solved about 6 other major health problems I had too.

So here is my update:

I feel 500% healthier and I am feeling like I am 40 years younger.

Intact Digest, http://www.intactdigest.com

http://www.intactnutrition.com/view-product/intact-digest-8oz-bottle-1

I think I would be dead or dying right now, with out it, as I was in bad shape the last 2 years, and this one product solved so many health problems, I still can not believe it. Most of NAXJA knows me, and knows my background, so if you or family have any of these issues, I suggest trying a $14.95 bottle.

Shocking what this stuff does.

This was my recent testimonial:

"Intact Digest 8oz. Bottle

IFUS Intact digest solved enough of my digestive problems with daily use to eliminate these digestion related chronic problems.

Severe Acid Reflux (I was able to discontinue use of Pepsid AC in 6 weeks). I had been on Pepsid AC for 30 years.

Life long (60 years) Asthma problems, triggered by stress, heat and low humidity. I can now work in severe heat, dry weather, for 12 hours with out an asthma attack. Before I could not go for 30 minutes with out taking Bronchaid.

My allergies were so bad I was taking Benadryl 4-6 times a day on average. Now I may take Benadryl once a month at the most.

My blood pressure is normal again, down from a high of 165/101 to 111/69 recently (highest before and lowest since taking Intact Digest daily, down 25% on average to a healthy youthful level)

Lastly, constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids are now a thing of the past. One thing I noticed for years, was that my allergy symptoms were always at their worst just before a bowel movement, and gone for a 1/2 day afterwards. There is a connection!!!

Lastly, I stopped eating any thing with sweeteners of any kind and stopped drinking soft drinks. Sugars feed and favor the wrong kind of bacteria in the digestive system. The acid in the soft drinks leaches minerals out of your bones and body, and causes or triggers many chronic and deadly health problems.

Lastly is the issue of blood pH. Acidic drinks lower the blood pH. Viruses thrive in a lower pH environment in the blood stream, and can not thrive in an alkaline blood pH environment.

Therefore it is also important to avoid sugar (bacteria turn sugar into acetic acid), avoid soft drinks with carbonic acid, and phosphoric acid, like Cola's), and eat foods that are alkaloids like Broccoli. Lastly, the ionized minerals in IFUS (Impact Fusion) Intact Digest help buffer the blood pH, and help critical Liver enzymes function as nature intended them to function by replacing the minerals that are missing in our food.

But keep in mind, sugar and soft drinks counteract and consume the minerals since they react with those minerals and draw them out of bone, into the blood stream, and into the digestive tract where the carbonate and phosphoric acid in the drinks react to form INSOLUBLE metal compounds that are eliminated as solid waste thus robing the body of important minerals like calcium and magnesium, thus negating the positive effects of adding minerals to the diet!!!

In 60 years, the best, most significant health problem solving, nutritional aid I have found to add to my diet is IFUS Intact Digest! I might also add that by getting my 30 year acid reflux problem completely eliminated, I no longer get lung infections from aspirating food and bacteria into my lungs in my sleep. Taking antibiotics to cure the lung infections caused by acid reflux in my sleep nearly killed me the last 2 times (bad reactions to the antibiotics), so I consider IFUS Intact Digest a life saver in my case."

They have a money back guarantee on their products as well!!!

Alfalfa did not help me at all either. And I am now convinced that the acid blockers caused problems.....

It took about 12 weeks for my esophagus to completely heal to where I no longer needed pepsid AC at all, because after 30 years it need time to heal completely, the valve and esophagus.

Good that you are feeling better. I eliminated my chronic heartburn simply by ceasing to consume wheat. Stopped eating wheat, corn, and sugar and started losing weight rapidly. Some days 3 or 4 pounds. The appearance of the food pyramid has changed dramatically in twenty years, and I think that is because its appearance is no longer determined by which food board has the most political clout. Remember when a healthy breakfast was cereal and orange juice? Kripes fruit juice is one of the worst things you can consume.

Raberprazole has 100% cured my heartburn and acid reflux.

I think I am going to try this

After 30 years I found a real solution to this problem, and solved about 6 other major health problems I had too.

So here is my update:

I feel 500% healthier and I am feeling like I am 40 years younger.

Intact Digest, http://www.intactdigest.com

http://www.intactnutrition.com/view-product/intact-digest-8oz-bottle-1

I think I would be dead or dying right now, with out it, as I was in bad shape the last 2 years, and this one product solved so many health problems, I still can not believe it. Most of NAXJA knows me, and knows my background, so if you or family have any of these issues, I suggest trying a $14.95 bottle.

Shocking what this stuff does.

This was my recent testimonial:

"Intact Digest 8oz. Bottle

IFUS Intact digest solved enough of my digestive problems with daily use to eliminate these digestion related chronic problems.

Severe Acid Reflux (I was able to discontinue use of Pepsid AC in 6 weeks). I had been on Pepsid AC for 30 years.

Life long (60 years) Asthma problems, triggered by stress, heat and low humidity. I can now work in severe heat, dry weather, for 12 hours with out an asthma attack. Before I could not go for 30 minutes with out taking Bronchaid.

My allergies were so bad I was taking Benadryl 4-6 times a day on average. Now I may take Benadryl once a month at the most.

My blood pressure is normal again, down from a high of 165/101 to 111/69 recently (highest before and lowest since taking Intact Digest daily, down 25% on average to a healthy youthful level)

Lastly, constipation and bleeding hemorrhoids are now a thing of the past. One thing I noticed for years, was that my allergy symptoms were always at their worst just before a bowel movement, and gone for a 1/2 day afterwards. There is a connection!!!

Lastly, I stopped eating any thing with sweeteners of any kind and stopped drinking soft drinks. Sugars feed and favor the wrong kind of bacteria in the digestive system. The acid in the soft drinks leaches minerals out of your bones and body, and causes or triggers many chronic and deadly health problems.

Lastly is the issue of blood pH. Acidic drinks lower the blood pH. Viruses thrive in a lower pH environment in the blood stream, and can not thrive in an alkaline blood pH environment.

Therefore it is also important to avoid sugar (bacteria turn sugar into acetic acid), avoid soft drinks with carbonic acid, and phosphoric acid, like Cola's), and eat foods that are alkaloids like Broccoli. Lastly, the ionized minerals in IFUS (Impact Fusion) Intact Digest help buffer the blood pH, and help critical Liver enzymes function as nature intended them to function by replacing the minerals that are missing in our food.

But keep in mind, sugar and soft drinks counteract and consume the minerals since they react with those minerals and draw them out of bone, into the blood stream, and into the digestive tract where the carbonate and phosphoric acid in the drinks react to form INSOLUBLE metal compounds that are eliminated as solid waste thus robing the body of important minerals like calcium and magnesium, thus negating the positive effects of adding minerals to the diet!!!

In 60 years, the best, most significant health problem solving, nutritional aid I have found to add to my diet is IFUS Intact Digest! I might also add that by getting my 30 year acid reflux problem completely eliminated, I no longer get lung infections from aspirating food and bacteria into my lungs in my sleep. Taking antibiotics to cure the lung infections caused by acid reflux in my sleep nearly killed me the last 2 times (bad reactions to the antibiotics), so I consider IFUS Intact Digest a life saver in my case."

They have a money back guarantee on their products as well!!!

Alfalfa did not help me at all either. And I am now convinced that the acid blockers caused problems.....

It took about 12 weeks for my esophagus to completely heal to where I no longer needed pepsid AC at all, because after 30 years it need time to heal completely, the valve and esophagus.

Back