• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone around Raleigh, NC

AD-8

NAXJA Forum User
I see soo many XJ's drivin around just thought I'd ask. If anyones interested I was thinkin about a Uhwarrie trip when it's warmer.

Not in Raleigh but I go to Uwharrie often. 2offroad is there a lot too.

yeah im in raleigh...NC State..anyway your right there are a ton of xjs here just the other day i turned on to my road behind another one who parked on the side of the road and i just happend to look around and count 5 in sight not includeing mine...ure trip im down

I'm down near Raeford. Maybe I'll see you at Uwharrie when it opens (April 1st). There are a few nice XJ's around the Fort Bragg area.

I live between Raliegh and Fayettville. I am up for a trip to U-rocky :roflmao:
Not many modded XJ's around here, but plenty of stockies

MudDogg said:
I'm from Sanford and been wanting to go to Uhwarrie. I need to finish up on some things before I take out for hard wheeling.
Uwharrie is not hard. Only a few places that are somewhat difficult. Deffinately not hard.

I kno a lot of kids up at WCU from the Cary area with jeeps

I am in Raleigh... :)

check out cnc4x4.org we go to Uwharrie a lot to wheeel, trail cleanups, etc..

PS: if you watched Xtreme4x4 TV this past sunday then you saw my XJ..

I am thinking maybe get a group together sometime in May. I am up for some mild wheeling at U-rocky/Uwharrie. Drop me a line if a date gets pinned-down party1:

its funny all you guys are at state...i havent seen hardly any jeeps around here....course im on central campus and dont get out much...lol

I'm also at N.C state and down for a wheelin trip....

The only wheeling my severely remodeled, one seater ’94 XJ gets is on the sand, it is setup for surf fishing not rock climbing. I’ve seen some nice modified XJ’s in the North Raleigh/Creedmoor road area that look like wheeling machines. I’m surprised none of them has posted.

If you see UNIT 1, an old green thing with lots of stuff bolted to it, stop by and we’ll talk surf fishing. If you like to fish, I go to Ft. Fisher at least once a month in spring/summer/fall and a couple Outer Banks week trips a year. Spring fishing in Wilmington is about ready to start!

im here, live about a mile north of crabtree mall, off of creedmore road.
sold my truck few weeks ago and got an XJ 3 days ago... so far just has 3" and rubicon wheels/tires, id be interested in hanging out/wheelin --chase

Raleigh here. Ive got a red 91 w/ 6.5 inches sitting on 35"s locked front and rear. Im down this summer for a convoy trip to wheel or even a Carolina Beach camping trip.

I'm in for a trip also. Let me just ask a question to all that replied. I am 33 and would like to maybe bring my 1 1/2 year old with me. Is this gonna be a family affair or a college drunk fest. Don't wanna sound like a dic* I just didn't know how to put it.

Back