• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody heard from RangerRick?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I was wanting to contact RangerRick since I haven't heard from him in a while. Anybody have contact info for him? Anybody know how he is doing?

wow - years and years, Tom. Wonder how he is...? :dunno:

Things got rough for him. He had three brain surgeries scheduled. They thought all was going to be good, and it turned out that way, but a couple of hours before his first surgery, his wife of roughly 40 years served him with divorce papers.

She was going after every thing. I talked to him a few months later and his health was doing good and we were talking about doing an expedition from 4 corners across Utah and ending back at Moab. I got called out of state for over a year and was never able to get in touch with him again.

I would really like to get back in touch and see how he is doing. He had talked about getting out of 4x4 and back more to drag racing.

nice old dude -- hope things worked out with those types of speed bumps.

My father inlaw was friends with Rick, I will ask him if he has talked to him when he gets back from vacation early next week.

Back