• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any minecraft players here?

cdrake261

NAXJA Forum User
Any minecraft players here? I have a server I mess around on, I want to add more players. I don't run this off any home computer, I pay to have this server professionally hosted for best service possible. Let me know if you want to be whitelisted.

My girlfriend and I play from time to time. I have a server setup at home, but wouldn't mind checking out another server.

My buddy got me hooked on minecraft on Xbox. But I don't have an Xbox (yet) so I got the pocket edition on my EVO 4g. I can't stop playing it. I am totally hooked.

Our plan is to even paint my XJ to look like a creeper soon.

I play with real lego's.

Whats your IGN?

I am AtomicBlumpkin.

You can send me the IP for your server if youd like. I wouldnt mind hopping on every once and a while.

Just cleared it.

I play but I only have mincraft se so any one have a server?

My buddy got me hooked on minecraft on Xbox. But I don't have an Xbox (yet) so I got the pocket edition on my EVO 4g. I can't stop playing it. I am totally hooked.

Our plan is to even paint my XJ to look like a creeper soon.

So I'm a total Minecraft n00b. Ive seen it played on xbox, I downloaded pocket edition for my phone. I've never ran into a monster and I have no idea how to make anything? I have made tons of trails and fell through the bottom of the world lol which made me temporally lose my main area :/ also it seems I have unlimited brick and some, plus some other stuff I don't know what to do with :/

So I'm a total Minecraft n00b. Ive seen it played on xbox, I downloaded pocket edition for my phone. I've never ran into a monster and I have no idea how to make anything? I have made tons of trails and fell through the bottom of the world lol which made me temporally lose my main area :/ also it seems I have unlimited brick and some, plus some other stuff I don't know what to do with :/

That is because you are playing it on creative mode. Did you get the demo or the full game?

If you go to blapkmarket.cz on your phone and register an account (its free).

You can download the full game for free. That's what I did.

That is because you are playing it on creative mode. Did you get the demo or the full game?

If you go to blapkmarket.cz on your phone and register an account (its free).

You can download the full game for free. That's what I did.

How do you change modes?

I have the black market, I have the full version. :)

Back