• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good trails in the south eastern VA north eastern NC area???

Nope nothing really local unless you find someone with private property that doesnt mind rooting it up, but even then everything around here is flat..

There is shoe creek about 3.5 or 4 hours out west right off of 64, its in the GWNF. It's pretty much just a trail with easy obstacles, most stock 4wds could navigate it, but there are a few things to play on. More of a nice closer place to just go out and do some trail riding, maybe camp a night or two and enjoy yourself.

Uwharrie National Forest is down in NC, about 30 miles south of asheboro. They have alot more area to play around in and is alot more fun to go out there for like two days and really wheel.

Then you could always go down to the OBX if thats your thing.

Three is a place over towards Wilmington I think that is mainly mud. I cannot seem to remember the name of it though.

when you find a good place let me know.

does anybody wanna plan a trip for the spring. i need to put some dirt miles on these tires.

when you find a good place let me know.

does anybody wanna plan a trip for the spring. i need to put some dirt miles on these tires.

There is a thread up I started for a URE M&G in April or May.

I have been known to make day runs up there quite often. Not sure on this year though with gas prices going up and income going down.

Back