• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good MJ deals out there?

Hey, wanna try to install my 97 center console? I am tired of it taking up space in the garage. Tony......ready to disassemble a motor so you can start on it?

silverslk said:
Hey, wanna try to install my 97 center console? I am tired of it taking up space in the garage. Tony......ready to disassemble a motor so you can start on it?
Actually. Talked to ken. He gave me a deal on the mj and the engine. It is a 2000 block, so I am getting it.

tcm glx said:
U have pics Andy..post em up!

MJ3.jpg

MJ2.jpg

MJ.jpg

GrimmJeeper said:
im going to try and make it up sunday, wife is starting to get pissed because i spend EVERY sunday out by myself, either wheeling or wrenching. i think shes thinking i got a girlie on the side :D
LOL you do her name is XJ

There was one in the Ventura County Trade Express this week for $900. Not much info given, looks to be 2wd, body is pretty straight. Its in Santa Paula.

dano.75 said:
There is one in the Ventura Co. edition of the Trade Express for $1000.

I must have gotten the special cheaper edition.

that interior looks like its been to azusa a few times already

Build it as a prerunner....My XJ is getting old and squeeky, so i want to build another...

Idea is strip the MJ, cage it, gusset it, reinforce and plate the frame. Then, give it some nice new paint (thinking burnt orange). Then, ass 99 front clip....and then swap over my driveline......

Maybe add a fuel cell, some air bumps in the rear...and tadaaaaa New MJ for me!

Back