• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ANY and ALL LED bulbs for ANYTHING or HIDs for COST!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
I have been buged too many times by a over seas manufacture of electronics and they want me to do a buy in. Only I dont want to buy 100 pieces right now. I started thinking that if I do a sample buy in, and get anyone and everyone that is interested "Cost" on them for my first sample test, it will help everyone out.

They specialize in HID kits (average kit is about 35$ ea for a dual high/low or only 25$ for single (thats the typical is single it seems for most people in HID). That is a complete kit. Everything.

Not to mention they have some cool looking Off road lights that I have a request for better pictures of. See blk off road pict. I just want to know how they mount. But a set(2) of HID lights complete kit for like 80$ in a 7" thats bad ass..

Also they have LED bulbs for like H3's or actually ANY bulb number, for cheap. these are like 4$ ea and would take about 1 watt not 30-55 for under jeep lighting. that way your battery will last all night without starting the vehicle. you can have 6 lights on for 8 hours and still start the jeep in the morning.

Not to mention HID Torches (flashlights that are brighter then anything you ever seem I bet) for 110-120$.

SO ANY bulb or kit your interested in, PM me or post. I will only guarantee that you get the exact bulb/kit you want, and that I will fight for any issues with it if there are any, and they are very interested in getting my business so I would think any issues will be taken care off right. All these prices are each pricing and do not include frieght. so expect a buck to few bucks more for frieght.

HIDLED Dual.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg HIDLED BLK OR.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg

few of the torch and H3 bulbs.

Automotive LED bulbs and LED strips (2).pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg HIDLED HID Flash.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg

and then the chrome off road 7" lights, same price as black.

HIDLED CHR OR.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg

Just as an idea of how to use a HID in a XJ..

I would get you a set of these housings for 85$ in all glass. Then a set of low or high/low HIDs and your set for around $124 plus about 10-12$ in frieght and tax.
• Advanced multi surface reflector and clear Glass lens
• Produces 60% more luminous beam than conventional OEM sealed
beam headlamps
• Durable die cast aluminum reflector for more reliable quality and
improved beam output​
• SAE/DOT approved for street legal use

I might be interested in those 7" Hids, can you send me a pic? I cant view the ones you uploaded.
sure.. where do I send it ?

Robert do they have RV interior 12v bulbs available?

Robert do they have RV interior 12v bulbs available?

I just need a bulb number, I would say they have to have em. They have about 90 part numbers listed..

Do they have HID's in a smaller housing? How about a web link or catalog? Thanks

its a manufacture. SO no catalog per say. At least not one that is postable or avail for you to see. sorry

they have these things in a 2.5" OD
HID BI-Xenon projector lens light, 2.5 inch​
Parameters of HID lamp:
1.Input Voltage:12v; Starting Voltage : 23KV;
2.Rated Power : 35W;
3.Color Temperature : 4500
12000K;
4.Luminance: 3000LM;
5.Bulb Lifespan : 3000H

Parameters of Angel eyes:
1.Input voltage : 12V;
2.Rated Power : 5W;
3.Lifespan : 2500H;
4.Angel eyes colour:
White, Bule, Red, Green, Purple,Yellow.

48$ a kit, that I believe is two, may be only one light, I have to confirm.

HIDLED DRLsensorsprojector lens etc  (NEW).pdf - Adobe Acrobat Professional.jpg

HIDLEDBLKORpdf-AdobeAcrobatProfessi.jpg

HIDLEDDualpdf-AdobeAcrobatProfessio.jpg

Rampage_32pg_2009_final_webpdf-Adob.jpg

HIDLEDDRLsensorsprojectorlensetc-1.jpg

AutomotiveLEDbulbsandLEDstripspdf-A.jpg

these strip lights would make nice White under lights for night runs.

OK for RV typical 1156 bulbs

13 LED - 1.44Watt consup.
13ledRV350ea.jpg

3.50$ ea min 10

&
20 LED - 1.68Watt consup.
20ledRV400ea.jpg

4.00$ ea min 10

1. Red
2.Yellow;
3.White
4.Blue​
5.Green

I'd take an HID kit for my suburban

DO they have a kit available for the smaller H4 housings? I have an 85 Nissan pickup with four headlights. 2 low beam, 2 high beam. Essentially the Cherokee Wagoneer lights.

I would purchase a set of 9005 xs H I D bulb kit, and set of 9006 bulb Hid kits for 2004 Jeep Grand, this is for complete Kits with ballasts for $25 a kit? and a pair of the 7" Hid off-road lights.. Black in color.. let me know, Thanks

Back