• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another awesome craigslist post

Silver60th

NAXJA Forum User
This post is for a Grand Cherokee in my town:

For Sale:
Late model, super-charged, Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 named: Geronimo. This vehicle has had two owners, a semi-retired dragon slayer and a seventeen-time Grand Champion Jujitsu Master. A very sleek and sophisticated automobile machine that runs primarily on no-lead gasoline, but can also be fueled by adrenaline and pure desire. Geronimo has a legendary history. In 2007 he swam the English Channel...Dog paddling. Geronimo has been to the moon twice. He has also been to the planet formerly known as Pluto, (not to be confused with Pluto, formerly known as a planet).

A polygamist vehicle, this beast has four wives. A porsche, a dodge ram, a speed boat, and a Schwinn tricycle. Should be noted that this car was also married to Liz Taylor briefly. Geronimo goes 0-60 mph in exactly the perfect amount of time. How fast is that? Try him and you will know.
The tires are made of 100 percent American rubber. Recycled from Michael Jordan, Jackson, and J. Fox's used.........tennis shoe soles.

He once raced a NASCAR stock car and beat it so badly that they immediately crushed the car and sold it for scrap. This automobile has done donuts on the summit of Mt. Kilamanjaro and at the bottom of the Baltic Sea. Geronimo knows the Heimlic Manuever but has never used it because he can't stand chokers. He is so easy to drive, you can do it blindfolded. Geronimo knows 32 languages, including 3 that are from outer space.

Although he is a Jeep Grand Cherokee, Geronimo has no actual Cherokee blood in him. He was however, an Apache warrior in a previous life (yes, he is that Geronimo). This car has ran over 12 squirrels, 17 rabbits and will impulsively run off the road to battle rattlesnakes. This car has won every award and honor bestowed on automobiles. It has also won a few that aren't for cars.

I am listing this little shot of adrenaline for only $5,990. Why so low you ask? Because I want to give your average car buyer a chance to experience the overall life enhancement this vehicle has given me. Do you honestly think I trained for years to learn jujitsu? No way. Geronimo instilled the knowledge and training within me as soon as I registered him in my name. He is that awesome. I have included some pictures of Geronimo chillin’ in front of my house for your viewing pleasure. Rock on.

For pics of this beast : http://lubbock.craigslist.org/cto/1706033594.html

Props to this guy for awesomeness

I never buy used vehicles from freaks suffering drug-induced delusions--they never remember to change the oil.

16a42gn.jpg

nice ford fucus ad

The thing about the focus add, there is a lot of truth in it.

on the focus ad, i didnt lol till the last line.... but yeah, lol.

the grand cherokee ad is just plain lame, i hate that style of exaggerated comedy. =\ no lol's in that one.

The thing about the focus add, there is a lot of truth in it.
I suppose (and I agree it is a funny ad), but that's a pretty good deal there. It may be slow by the spoiled standards of the day, but it beats the hell out of the Peugeot 403 I had as my first car! The base Focus has just twice the horsepower of that 1.5 liter hemi.

Oddly enough, I just recently got a stick shift Focus myself (retiring the 95 XJ which is going to become a parts donor to my son's and my other XJ's). Mine, a wagon, has about 20 more horses than the sedan and seems to move along pretty briskly. I don't expect to win any drag races with it, but it keeps up with traffic well enough and gets 30 mpg.

I had a 2000 Focus LX (that's what's he's selling, SPI, 4dr, stick). It was decent. Slow, yeah, but fun because you could play car for longer before hitting illegal speeds...:D

Is that like getting a ticket on the interstate for speeding with a 4 cylinder TJ with 30's :D :D :D

Is that like getting a ticket on the interstate for speeding with a 4 cylinder TJ with 30's :D :D :D

No Rich - I don't think anyone in a TJ 4cyl has ever come close to 75 MPH..... That thar' is one of them thar' innerwebs hoaxes.

Rich, how'd you do that, downhill during a hurricane? Did the cop have his radar set up to display kph instead of mph?

Back