• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another 2HD run

It is about 30 miles south of Boise. Do you know where Dans Ferry is outside of Melba? After you cross the Snake there you go left and follow that about 4 miles and there is a motorcycle park there. It's about two miles south of the park.

Thanks. I'm always trying to find new places to wheel close to town... I don't wanna drive a long ways and not be able to play as much. Are there mild trails there as well? What about camping spots? My wife and I love camping and generally do off-roading/camping... easier on our schedules to go on weekends.

Sweet man thanks =) If I have any luck I'll be taking the Chief up this weekend camping... if I get the overheating problem fixed before then... but the weather this week blows! It's been windy since about 9 a.m. this morning... sucks too cuz i'm on my scooter!

Back