• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Announcing: XJDB.com

JeepFreak21 said:
Thanks for the advice. There is already a redirect... do you have javascript turned on? Anyway, as far as exo cage and exocage, I think that may just be tough luck until I can get the check boxes up. I'm going to have to learn a bit more php before I can really customize it the way I want.
Thanks,
Billy
XJDB.com

Interesting..... now I get the redirect. Javascript and Java have to be turned on, corporate standard (and reset at every login.)

I just used exocage as an example. The problem is by no means limited to just those terms.

Just for grins, does PHP have a soundex function?

JeepFreak21 said:
can you do a screenshot Jes? Alt+PrintScrn then paste it in paint or something.

Don't forget to list what browser and OS you're using as well.

:D I can always try the site in lynx......

Win98 and IE. Brobably my flakey browser, really gotta reload everything and start fresh.
I deleted my internet files and "all offline content" and now it seems to be working. Strange.

Jes

BTW, Goatman(yellow, exoed, notchback) doesn't have LED tail lights. He's old-fashioned. Also Paul S(white notch back amiba) he's got incandescents as well because he says they're lighter. :D :D

Last edited:
I uploaded like 40 MJ pictures, and I didn't add any comments, and many of their file names give no details... you may want to go through those and just put "MJ" on them so they're easy to search for, and maybe "flatbed" for those with flatbeds, etc.

Jes said:
BTW, Goatman(yellow, exoed, notchback) doesn't have LED tail lights. He's old-fashioned. Also Paul S(white notch back amiba) he's got incandescents as well because he says they're lighter. :D :D

Thanks bro! And this is Paul S.'s rig?
xj0370.jpg

OK, I figured out a way to make a list of keywords so that you can just click on them to find all the rigs that apply... the only problem is... the list would have to be pretty long. I'm wondering if it's worth it to have a seperate page with this list or if I should put it in one of the margins, or scrap the idea all together. Any input guys?
Thanks!
Billy
XJDB.com

:roll:
That is some interesting site. Great Job!!!
JeepFreak21 said:
I'd like to announce the opening of my new site www.XJDB.com - the internet's largest searchable XJ database! There are currently over 650 pictures with keywords like "exo cage", "LED tail lights", "TJ flares", "snorkle", and "Swampers". You can also search by owner name, like "Beezil" or "NorCalXJ".

I'm still trying to add in as many owner names as I can, but the keywords were my first priority. If you know the name of a rig's owner and I haven't noted it already, I would greatly appreciate you adding their name to the comment section under the picture.

Keep in mind that there are still some bugs to work out and customizations to be made, but let me know what you think so far.

Thanks,
Billy
XJDB.com

Good job, Billy. I told a friend of mine that I put TJ front flares on my truck. He asked me if they had he naked women on them. I said "no Adam, not mudflaps, flares." He asked for a visual, so I went to your site, searched for TJ, and found what I wanted. :yelclap:

Phil Weeks said:
Good job, Billy. I told a friend of mine that I put TJ front flares on my truck. He asked me if they had he naked women on them. I said "no Adam, not mudflaps, flares." He asked for a visual, so I went to your site, searched for TJ, and found what I wanted. :yelclap:

Wow! I didn't realize there were naked women on my site! :D Awesome!! :laugh2:

Back