• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

An end to the patriot act?

Rand is the only way I'll vote republican. He's one of the few with integrity... and a strong bladder.

Ending patriot won't stop the NSA from calling the FBI. Nothing is going to stop the authorities from watching (not so bad) and searching for the bad guys. If it's anything more than a distraction it's politics.

Somehow we ended up with no US production of durable goods (no jobs) and tons of opium and runaway welfare (corporate and individual) in the trade. I don't see how we can trust any public servent who is receiving money from anyone besides Uncle Sam. Rand, Jeb and Hillary answer to sponsors, not voters. My town is completely screwed as long as everything comes from somewhere else. Ill vote for the guy who says no to china and welfare of any type.

Go ahead and try to claim any wire taps have remotely stopped.

Or that those same people aren't going to pass the USA Freedom Act, which they are now revising to accomodate what they lost when section 215 expired.

The simple fact is once you lose freedom, you don't get it back, without fighting for it.

And nobody is fighting for it.

Just my humble little opinion here, but if WE THE PEOPLE want major political change, WE need to do it. Because ya'll know that the politicians aren't going to do it! Like said earlier, politicians answer to "sponsors" (corporations), not the voters.
And if you don't get it yet, voting polls are rigged. They are a false sense of security that "you", the voting public, are doing something.

Back