• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

American Floyd Landis wins Tour de France

GSequoia said:
You should use that as your desktop wallpaper at work Avery.

Lance gave up Sheryl Crow. That not only makes him an a$$hat, it makes him :dunce:

OT said:
How's Floyd lookin' right now?
Guess the conspiracy against him is growing, huh?:D

He looks like $hit. :laugh2:

We'll know on Sat whether he has 'abnormally high' testosterone :bs:

Matthew Currie said:
Meanwhile we fairies and fools in motley know how to chase down fit women with firm butts and lots of endurance.....:wave1:

OT said:
Translation: I like flat chested women and being impotent.

OT: it has been shown that men and women who cycle have better sex life.

Root Moose said:
1.) It is impossible to look "cool" on a bicycle.

Funny, I didn't know I was in a cool contest. I could give a rats ass what I look like on a bike.

--Matt

OT said:
Do you have studies and results to support your claim?

http://bicyclehabitat.com/page.cfm?PageID=190

I also read various print articles which details this. I'll try and dig them up. Think on a more broad scope for a moment. Cycling is an excellent cardiovascular exercise. Lots of cardio increases endurance. Being healthy and have good endurance is somehow bad for you sex life, or anything for that matter?

--Matt

egon said:
Being healthy and have good endurance is somehow bad for you sex life, or anything for that matter?

--Matt

Counterpoint: Tony Soprano. That fat bastard gets some tail. :D

egon said:
Funny, I didn't know I was in a cool contest. I could give a rats ass what I look like on a bike
Yet you seem strangely worried about what people think on a stupid jeep forum.

Anyway, if this is true, Floyd's a far bigger asshole than Armstrong ever will be.
How fawking stupid do you have to be to get caught doping at the TDF.
"We're gonna test you." "We're gonna test you." "We're gonna test you." "We're gonna test you." "We're gonna test you."

"Oh shit, they're testing us?!!!"

Reminds me of the idiots who get tickets at the "Seatbelt Enforcement Check Site" despite a banner warning them it's coming a half mile away.

Last edited:
kid4lyf said:
Yet you seem strangely worried about what people think on a stupid jeep forum.

No, but I am worried that people are knocking exercise.

--Matt

egon said:

--Matt
23iz32d.jpg

egon said:

--Matt
humor
n.
1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.
4. One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient and medieval physiology to determine a person's disposition and general health.
5. Physiology.
a. A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
b. Aqueous humor.
c. Vitreous humor.
6. A person's characteristic disposition or temperament: a boy of sullen humor.
7. An often temporary state of mind; a mood: I'm in no humor to argue.

kid4lyf said:
humor
n.
1. The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation.
2. That which is intended to induce laughter or amusement: a writer skilled at crafting humor.
3. The ability to perceive, enjoy, or express what is amusing, comical, incongruous, or absurd. See Synonyms at wit1.
4. One of the four fluids of the body, blood, phlegm, choler, and black bile, whose relative proportions were thought in ancient and medieval physiology to determine a person's disposition and general health.
5. Physiology.
a. A body fluid, such as blood, lymph, or bile.
b. Aqueous humor.
c. Vitreous humor.
6. A person's characteristic disposition or temperament: a boy of sullen humor.
7. An often temporary state of mind; a mood: I'm in no humor to argue.
8. A charactaristic lost on many, especially those that argue about bicycles on a Jeep website.....

egon said:
Funny, I didn't know I was in a cool contest. I could give a rats ass what I look like on a bike.

So much for water off a duck's back: you really do care.

LOL

Back