• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aluminum wheel mod

mushroom_cloud.jpg

Well...I just went with lug nuts only put half way on my existing studs, then put the wheels close to the nuts, and then ran some bolts through the Ford wheels, and half way into the lugnuts. I then looked for places where the surfaces didn't meet, and shoved cardboard and bologna into the gaps.

I thought there was a chance the wheels might fall off, so I screwed an eye-bolt into my fenders, then hooked a bungee to each valve stem with scotch tape.

I think I'm SOLID. Oh Yeaaahhh

SteveT said:
Well...I just went with lug nuts only put half way on my existing studs, then put the wheels close to the nuts, and then ran some bolts through the Ford wheels, and half way into the lugnuts. I then looked for places where the surfaces didn't meet, and shoved cardboard and bologna into the gaps.

I thought there was a chance the wheels might fall off, so I screwed an eye-bolt into my fenders, then hooked a bungee to each valve stem with scotch tape.

I think I'm SOLID. Oh Yeaaahhh

He wins.....my best idea was to use some Tannerite....

Back