• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

almost new Tera revolver shackles.

atowley

NAXJA Forum User
I'm seeing if there is any interest in my revolver shackles. Almost new, less then one season on them. Like new condition. Best reasonable offer. Located in Hampton MN, 55031.

It looks like I'm going to have to keep the setup now. Sorry I didn't post it sooner. But some unexpected things came up and my upgrades are going to have to be put on hold now. So I've got to run this setup again. Thanks though

just be nosey, how do like the revolver shackles on your xj. Ive been looking into them but i am afraid of the driveshaft being to short and falling out of the spline. Any info would be great, Thanx Digger

They work pretty good in all. Alittle noisy when they shut. It's just a small clunk though. Gave me a bit more flex, and they will work even better when my springs are broken in. You may need longer shocks and possibly a longer shaft, you'd have to install the shackles and droop the suspension to see how the shaft looks on yours.

Back