• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Alloy USA

How about Currie? I am very happy with the stuff I have got from then over the years. They have been around for a long time too.

Every currie front/rear end I have seen used Superior axles in it.

I just called them.
The new company will not warranty any axles sold prior to thier purchasing of the company and its inventory.

Crap.....

That doesn't sound legal honestly, unless the previous owner's are still obligated to fill those warranty claims. I don't see how an aquisition like that would wipe out any previous warranties.

That doesn't sound legal honestly, unless the previous owner's are still obligated to fill those warranty claims. I don't see how an aquisition like that would wipe out any previous warranties.

I believe they bought a name, and not a corporation?

I think Moser is, although I couldnt find anything on their site to prove or deny that.

So much for getting the Alloy USA shafts for the great warranty. :doh:

Nitro Gear and Axle has a lifetime warranty, and is a sponsor.

National Drivetrain may have something going on too; they seem like really good people - I haven't really dug through their product line yet though.

The original key crew from Alloy moved on to Motive Gear and launched a brand called TEN Factory. After they heard the new owners of Alloy were not going to honor the 10 year warranty they decided to step up and cover the original warranty on any Alloy USA shaft that was purchase prior to Oct. "08".

If you have an Alloy USA shaft purchased before October of 2008 and a copy of the original receipt you are now covered by TEN Factory.

TEN Factory is the same great people, product, and warranty that Alloy once was just under a new name and with the support of a very strong parent company.

If anyone needs pricing on Chromoly kits or have a warranty issue please PM me or call my direct extension #5634 and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Eric Filar

Last edited:
I think Moser is, although I couldnt find anything on their site to prove or deny that.

not sure where the blanks are made, but all the final choppin up and drillin out is done here. I placed an order for 2 custom length shafts on a wednesday afternoon and they were on my doorstep when i woke up the next morning.

The original key crew from Alloy moved on to Motive Gear and launched a brand called TEN Factory. After they heard the new owners of Alloy were not going to honor the 10 year warranty they decided to step up and cover the original warranty on any Alloy USA shaft that was purchase prior to Oct. "08".

If you have an Alloy USA shaft purchased before October of 2008 and a copy of the original receipt you are now covered by TEN Factory.

TEN Factory is the same great people, product, and warranty that Alloy once was just under a new name and with the support of a very strong parent company.

If anyone needs pricing on Chromoly kits or have a warranty issue please PM me or call my direct extension #5634 and I will get you taken care of.

Thanks,
Eric Filar

Nice, thats great to hear. Thanks for clearing that up Eric.

...and that ladies and gentlemen is why i will continue to support Nation Drivetrain. :cheers:

Thanks,
Eric Filar
Thanks Eric, I was starting to get really worried reading through this post. That's awesome of the people who used to be Alloy to step up and honor the warranties. I hope they have lot's of luck with their new brand.

Just an update.
National Drivetrain sent me a PM and offered to warranty my axles.
I should have it in by Monday.

That, my friends, is wayyyy beyond the call of duty.
Once I get my hands on the axle I'll post up more details.

Thanks

Rick

Yukon's new Hardcore axle line is supposedly to be made in the USA. They are higher price than the regular chromo Yukon's, and carry the same limited lifetime warranty.

Back