• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

alloy dana 30 guarantee

javik

NAXJA Forum User
I know that alloy says that they have a 10 year no questions asked guarentee, has anybody had any experience with this? Just want to know cause my brother snapped my outer today and want to know whether i should stay with them or go with somebody else? But if its a free replacement i will never buy anything but alloy. Do any of the other chromo dana 30 shaft companies have the same kind of thing? tried looking on superiors website and could not find anything and warn is equally cryptic. any insight would be appreciated.

Yukon gives the same warranty for five years on their D30 shafts.

Broke one...no questions. I had to pay about $20 shipping...that was all.

I would stay with what you have, used the warranty, enjoy the free parts. :D

Alloy is 10 year. I double checked when I bought mine! Dont need the expensive joints or anything, just install them and go (their d44 shafts ship assemebeled)

I wouldn't mess with Superior, they are so slow on getting shafts out to people, you might be a few years older when you finaly get a replacement from them!!

I have never heard of an unhappy alloy-usa customer. I've also seen very little of their stuff break.

Call them up, they will take care of you.

cal said:
I have never heard of an unhappy alloy-usa customer. I've also seen very little of their stuff break.

Call them up, they will take care of you.

Mike told me they don't sell direct to the public, but he told me he had a set ready to ship to a vendor, that he would have the vendor sell to me.

Now I just need some rear shafts and a hat.

Phil said:
Mike told me they don't sell direct to the public, but he told me he had a set ready to ship to a vendor, that he would have the vendor sell to me.

Now I just need some rear shafts and a hat.

Well, I was speaking in refference to the guys broken shaft getting replaced..

cal said:
Well, I was speaking in refference to the guys broken shaft getting replaced..

I've never broken an Alloy USA shaft, but I did need to buy a set, and they took care of me when I needed to do that.

:looney:

Another member here had a shop put his wheels back on after some work, and not tighten the lug nuts down correctly. The studs backed off and broke, in moab. Alloy overnighted him a new set to moab for the cost of shipping.

A+ :)

Back