• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

All New OK Fabrications- Gas Tank Skid Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
argh. thats it then. i finally have enough excuses to take a welding class starting in january. so, i will keep you posted on that, and when i have skills, i will send you the appropriate measurements, and ill weld that baby in myself.

thanks!

how about the CA mounts on the axle side for a dana 44? maybe even custom axle mount points and matching arms that could then be bolted into the stock frame/body mounts? long arm kit for the 44? and I know it is such a easy thing but what about frame sleeve kit? and possibly incorperate long arm mounts to that? shipping to Hawaii would be a killer but Im moving to Oregon soon so maybe I can afford to do it this way.
Jeremy

what would sell me on this would be a skid/hitch/bumper/tire carrier combo piece. Any chance of that coming out? I'm willing to wait since I have to save up for it first.

That may very well become an addition for customers that want a carrier.
I would need to know preferrence at time of ordering.

Saw the discussion on the Bumper/reciever/skid combo I would be interested in this as well as soon as any drawings or prototypes are out. I am currently running a JCR stylr front non- winch bumper. Please keep me in mind if this combo come about. Also are you all making rock rails?

Eventually, we will have rockers available, but for now, we're concentrating on getting out that bumper.
We will be in touch.

i want a cage/roof rack/bumper/rockrail/gt skid combo that bolts on. how much shipped to 30117?
:laugh2:

but seriously, thats hands down the best design for a gas tank skid so far. OT you are da man

-Tim

great skid plate ...but just one flaw ...no drainage holes ...not a big deal ..you can drill your own ...but then you have to paint it ...bla bla ..be nice if you drilled em before the paint process...just an observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back