• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Rock Rails

Wow...Props to AJ for a kick ass response on that one. If there was any concern about buying his product at all...he just eliminated it. I'll talk to you Monday AJ. I never buy anything from a company/individual after they say anything negative about the competition (no matter how good the product is).

Chris

x2 on that one riverfever!

I've been interested in getting AJ's 3/16" Super Square Rockrails for a couple years now, I just always end up spending my money trying to keep my rig on the road... When I do finally get around to buying some, I'm definitely getting some of AJ's. Tough, simple, and a clean look. That's all I'm looking for!

Yeah it's one thing to mess with my personal life, but messing with the biz is just getting stupid. Need to find me a secretary that can weld on the side, course she's gotta like jeeps and be willing to pose with bumpers!

AJsArmor said:
Yeah it's one thing to mess with my personal life, but messing with the biz is just getting stupid. Need to find me a secretary that can weld on the side, course she's gotta like jeeps and be willing to pose with bumpers!
If you find her see if she has a sister.LOL

I don't own any of AJ's products and have never met him but that being said, I have looked at alot of his posts and for someone that is trying to make a living fabing stuff he always seems very quick to share his knowlege of what works to us cheap/poor SOB's that build our own stuff. I have no doubt that he has lost a couple of bucks that way but I bet he has gained a lot of respect for him and his business, mine included.

AJsArmor said:
Sorry to hear that, reason why I don't have a phone number listed on my site yet. Been having personal issues with significant other and not getting messages (fun game for her I guess). At least you ended up getting something from a quality company that you're happy with.
I'm sorry we couldn't do business AJ. I was real happy with the prices quoted and your products. I just needed the rails ASAP as I was going on a trail run and needed some rocker protection. When it's time for a rear bumper and tire carrier, I'll be sure to contact you again.

I'm currently in the middle of installing AJ's Super Rails, and had an issue with my unibody frame and AJ responded promptly and in some cases went as far as including lengthy descriptions and details (as in paragraphs) in his replies. I can definitely vouch for him supporting and standing behind his products, no question.

Hell, many companies you would be lucky to even get a response at all!

uspsamaster said:
I don't own any of AJ's products and have never met him but that being said, I have looked at alot of his posts and for someone that is trying to make a living fabing stuff he always seems very quick to share his knowlege of what works to us cheap/poor SOB's that build our own stuff. I have no doubt that he has lost a couple of bucks that way but I bet he has gained a lot of respect for him and his business, mine included.

That's why I still drive my 89 XJ and don't have a ton of $$$ wrapped up in it. I get more out of life being honest with people and helping when I can than trying to get rich. Can't take money with you when you're gone but I've made a lot of good friends through all this, worth more to me than any dollar amount. I figure if someone wants to build something themselves, they're going to no matter what. So might as well offer a hand or advice so that it gets built correctly and they enjoy it for years to come.

Back