• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket Xj parts and Xj for sale!

Culinary_Hooligan

NAXJA Forum User
Aftermarket Xj parts and Xj for sale!
I havent been on the site lately, but unfortunately do to an accident with a deer (and only liability insurance) I'm forced to sale my xj and the aftermarket parts.....

The Bumper- Protofab (I think) Pre-runner style bumper thats been modified to house a 2" reciver (Excellent condition, just needs to be sanded and repainted) - $200 obo

Roof Rack - Surco 60x40 with new gutter mount adapters - some slight cosmetic damage ( does not effect racks stability or load bearing capacity in any way) $150 (firm)

K&N cold air kit for 95 down cherokee's (but also fits 96 ups just fine, as mines a 96 and have had no problems) - $75

The Jeep - 1996 Cherokee 4.0L 4x4, 160K (I think), serviced regularly using mobil 1, and Lucas and Redline products, Jeep Runs strong,
The Bad- Collision with a deer destroyed right fender grill shell, grill, headlights, and busted radiator (all that is needed to get it back on the road) Radiator Core Support wasnt damaged in the accicent. Jeep would make great project vechicle, or parts vechicle.... $450 firm (minus bumper and roof rack) 600 with both bumper and roof rack!

Vechicle is currently located in Cartersville Ga. off I-75...
any questions, please feel free to shoot me a message here, via pm, or Email me @ [email protected]
Or call my cell 404-245-9551 (If I dont answer which is likely due to my job, please leave a message with name and number so I can respond)

Thanks guys
Rob

Not currently....
The vechicle is at my cousins house, about an hour away from me...
I'm hoping he can take some pics this coming week for me...

but it a full replacement for the entire air box assembly and tube that connects to the throttle body with a heat shield isolating the conical K&N Filter.

I do apologize Greatly on the delay guys, my work schedule can get quite hectic, being that I'm a kitchen manager....
Anyways, The Jeep, Bumper, and K&N FIPK are GONE...
Still have the Surco Roof Rack.
60x40 (I believe safari Line, but may be wrong) aluminum square tubing, rounded radiused corners.
I do have the optional Surco Gutter Mount kit.
Unfortunately the rack is preferred pickup, as I'd have to borrow a truck because it wont fit in my new JK, I can borrow a truck but will have to charge gas extra to deliver in the metro area only...

The only picture of the Rack I have is...

brettdillin1.jpg

Back