• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Afghanistan

Egodfrey

NAXJA Forum User
Its been a rough two days here. Real rough, if you guys could just find a minute to throw some prayers our way i would appreciate it.

Been there too, prayers are on the way! :patriot:

:patriot:

kick some ass, get the job done, and come home in one piece!

Its been a rough two days here. Real rough, if you guys could just find a minute to throw some prayers our way i would appreciate it.

will do so, good luck.......

Good luck over there, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
My brother in law is headed over in august.

:us: :patriot: :us:
Be safe!

Little update, so the other day our lead vehicle took a direct hit from a IED. I was gunnign int he vic behind it. First thing i saw when the dust cleared was the blown apart vic and one of our guys crawling away dragging himself with his arms.

All 5 people in the vic were medivaced by chopper. We got 3 of them back today released from medical. The one crawling away is headed to walter reed for a broken vertabrae and deep tissue damage but he is able to walk. The gunner is going to germany for further TBI tests from the blast.

They got lucky.

Back