• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Advanced fender trimming... rear pinch seam Q's

Ramsey said:
dude whats up with that conveyor belt stuck on the side of your jeep? is that your spare, its so small like my... really man quit posting that picture so i can keep a meal day for once.

Some of us are required to have flares that completely cover the tires. ;)

like my jeep :dunno: lets not go there without den approval. Dont make me kick your ass!

NotMatt said:
Some of us are required to have flares that completely cover the tires. ;)
i know, was just picking on him since everyone gives him hell when he posts that and especially because he said something about it

Ramsey said:
like my jeep :dunno: lets not go there without den approval. Dont make me kick your ass!

I'll be all over you like the Israeli army on Beirut.

and we'll kick your ass just like we did the marines!

we will once i suicide bomb your ass

i was gonna use a chimp, so i thought it would be ok

OrangUtan.jpg

well not that one obviously, shes too damn sexy...and underage to boot

Gil the Great has said, "Every hole's a goal."

Ramsey said:
i know, was just picking on him since everyone gives him hell when he posts that and especially because he said something about it

That why I keep posting it, just to harass Ramsey. Somehow I knew you'd find your way into this thread and totally hijack it. ;)

if i didnt i knew you would have been dissapointed:D

We cut the fenders up to the bottom edge of the little 45 degree flare-out. Then we welded the inner and outer panels back together. I really like how it turned out but it was a huge pain in the rear.

378013075urFbPb_ph.jpg

shes hot, this is turning into a den worthy thread. lets see some more

LMFAO on the chimp...

Anyway, I accomplished what I needed to for this weekend with a bigger sledge hammer... but I will be cutting the pinch seam out eventually and taking a little off the bumpstops since the tires will fit better up in there.

Thanks for the replies, even the hijack :)

Back