• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adopt A Trail Meet and Greet 11/28

Umm, Effing terrible.

No really! I got a FastTrack transponder just for the quarterly meetings. You may be able to line up a carpool situation though, I'd offer but I plan to be on my motorcycle. If for whatever reason I end up taking the car I'll post up, I'd be leaving from my Santa Ana/Tustin/Irvine office.

I'm good to drive just want to leave enough time funny google maps says 34 minutes for me yeah right I'm thinking 1to 1.15 hours.Hasta

I will have an open seat if you want to carpool from Fullerton. I ususally leave between 5 and 530pm.

If you are going to the meeting check in with me so I can record your hours. Don't sign the roster that will go around the room. I will tally the NAXJA hours and sign in for the club.

If you don't know me I will be wearing a yellow long sleeve Team NAXJA/King of the Hammers shirt.

Thanks to Kayle, Carol, Leroy, John, Terra and the Jerk for attending the meeting and supporting ohv recreation on our public lands.

Thanks it was vey informative for the first time. Sounds like a very kool program keep me updated for trail work I will definitely be willing to help out. Nice chatting with you all.

Back