• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

About Me - UNCC_99XJ

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
I think by now many of you know and have met me, but for those who haven't i'm Tim "UNCC_99XJ" Nolan, and i'm running for treasurer of the SEC for the 2016-2018 term.

I started my stint on the SEC BOD back in 2012 as the Treasurer, then moved up to the President spot in 2014 where I am currently finishing my term.

I have decided to step back into the Treasurer position as I feel it is a more fitting role for me. I'm a Project Engineer/Manager by trade, so managing accounts is nothing out of the ordinary for me - and something i'd like to think i'm good at.

I've been attending the Cherokee Crawl since 2011, and helping to plan it since 2012, and I have no intentions of changing that for the foreseeable future. As Treasurer, I would manage and expand the swag collection as well as see to it that we are able to keep contributing donations to local offroad parks for land use. Dirk has done a great job with both of these over the last two years, and i'm excited to have the opportunity to continue what he's done.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have! :patriot:

Do you consider yourself a goofy goober?

Back