• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Abduction/ kidnapping

flexjay87

NAXJA Forum User
well, that Kelsey Smith abduction ( Kansas city area, i think) really hits close to home. my daughter, 18, just graduated from high school. i hope they find her alive, and allow the father to do to the guy, whatever he has done to her. at minimum, beat the crap out of the guy, to teach him a lesson before he goes to jail. and if they find her dead, then i don't know what to say........

My oldest is 16, so it makes me mad too.

I'm thinking that this girl probably knew she was in trouble before she got in (or shoved in) a car (truck?).
Even if she had a knife or gun on her she should of have screamed bloody murder - even with the threat of immediate physical harm.

Screaming/fighting would of have resulted in one of the following:
#1) The abductor would of have released her immediately.
#2) The abductor would of have hurt her immediately resulting in non-life-threatening injury.
#3) The abductor would of have hurt her immediately resulting in life-threatening injury.

The alternative would be to face injury / possible death at a location where there was no help for her.

===

I'm guessing that she was threatened physical harm , but told that she would not be hurt if she kept quiet.

===

I'm going to have to talk to my daughter about being aware of her surroundings and who might be following her.

===

I'm wondering if anyone (perhaps a LEO) might have statistics on effective techniques for avoiding abduction.
Anyone?

Safety in Numbers. Don't let your kids out of your sight if there isn't 2-3 others with them.

I hope the dad gets a go at him.

FU*K! :mad:

They just found her....dead.

not to make this a nonserious topic but i am 18 and a male i will keep all your guys daughters ages 16-18 safe in my xj with me lol

They just need to shoot them all in the head when caught. It would save us tax payers all money in the long run!!!!!!!!!!! I have a 3 year old niece and if something like that happened to her. god help the guy that did it. because he would be laying 6ft under real quick.

yeah, they just found her earlier today. really bad deal. hope they catch the guy and cut his balls off, if they find he raped and then killed her.

what ever happen to hanging the body in the town square? or letting the masses stone someone to death in the street? Im am telling you right now if you put that guy in a shed and nailed his pecked to the floor, gave him a plastic knife and light the shed on fire, this kinda shyte wouldnt happen anymore! Lets all just hope i never get to a seat of real power! I would be willing to foot the bill to have his sex changed then pay a few really large non human inmates to rip him bad, then let him go!

thoughts and prayers go out to families affected by this everyday!

I have a 2 year old daughter...If someone messes with her, the last thing they'll ever see is the business end of my S&W M&P40.

209000_large.jpg

For me and my familly, Its really close to home, They found her less than 10 miles away. I ride my scooter through there all the time. I have a baby girl as well and it depresses me much. I just can't help but think what may have happened if she had only been armed. Even if only pepper spray in her hand at the ready. Would she still be alive. Please , everyone talk to the women in your life, teach them to always be aware. Give them the tools to defend themselves and the courage to use them. We cannot let the sub human scum control and take the lives of the ones we love. Do not live in fear, live ready. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her familly. This act will not be forgotten or go unpunished, the price will be payed in the end.
God Bless All who deserve it.

!!!1 !!!1 !!!1 !!!1 !!!1

line him up and just beat the crap out of him with a stick.

My niece will know how to shoot when she is a little older. I am going to get her one of those taser international things to so. Also quick draw that schit to

i do feel for all who were involved, it is terrible that happend. Hope they get him. :hang: :hang: :hang:

I agree I hope they find the sick fuck and chop off his balls. I hate people who try to intimidate women. I had a party the other night and one of the guys who showed up decided to go into my roomates room and start harassing her and refused to leave her room. That bastard hit the ground pretty hard and was lucky one of the other guys at the party pulled me off of him. I don't have any tolerance for that kind of shit.

Not to get off topic... but chopperdog, what kinda scooter do you have? I have a Tank Urban Sports 150... it's a blast and easy on gas.

They showed part of the video on Fox News this morning while I was eating my honey almond granola... showed the outside door of the department store and the dude... and then her...

The post by RichP that says 'This outta be good' has an article about the man they've captured and who they think is the one who kidnapped and killed the girl...

Bdiddy11 said:
The post by RichP that says 'This outta be good' has an article about the man they've captured and who they think is the one who kidnapped and killed the girl...
Uh...that thread has an article about Paris Hilton being let out of jail early.

what a hooker she is :) sorry about that i did forget to state where the article was

This is for everyone who believes paris deserves to be let out of jail :hang: :looser:

Back