• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A-Pillar OffRoad Light Brackets

FT4x4 said:
They dont mount to the mirrors, but to the pillar hence the name.

tabs.jpg

SSPX0883.jpg

Wasn't referring to your brakets. I was referring to the ones made for the mirrors. Those mounts would be awesome if they formed to the A- pillar more.

FT4x4 said:
^^ Yea they're really basic.

and i agree with you on stupid mirror light mounts

You know, the guy who made mounts for his lights on the mirror more than likely doesn't have 50 bucks tied up in them. He also said that they were basic and cheaply made. It looks like your m ounts could use more work for asking 50 bucks. Just my opinion.

scottmcneal said:
As tall as i am, the a pillar lights would block my view... The dam pillar is in the way some times

I have the other problem im to fricken short, haha

trail rate this said:
Why would anyone mount these to there mirrors? I know it would be easy to fab, but if you ever go doorless then you loose the lights also.
It'd make sense for the majority of us who don't go doorless...

I make a bracket also. It is slightly different then the other ones you see on the market already. No drilling into the actual body of the jeep.
DSC02731.jpg

Haha I though you were saying solo at first, not SOL. I've never really been a fan of the mirror/a-pillar light, I think it make your jeep look like mickey mouse or something.

i believe most guys are putting the pencil pattern lights on their a pillars, floods typically go up on the bumper

Back