• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A military draft??

Isn't it about time for Hill-Billy to release some devastating information on Obama?

Remember how Clinton launched cruse missiles into Iraq about the same time the Monica L story came out?

~Alex

Oh OK...so if Obama wins he'll be bangin interns. :doh: Got it. Hope he picks a better looking one then Bill did. :wave:

Oh OK...so if Obama wins he'll be bangin interns. :doh: Got it. Hope he picks a better looking one then Bill did. :wave:
Man! You think Michelle Obama had some scary expressions during the campaign, Just imagine,... :flame:

Remember how Clinton launched cruse missiles into Iraq about the same time the Monica L story came out?

~Alex

Actually it was in Afghanistan....but yeah, its all th same asshole/armpit of the world....and it was during his interviews with the Grand Jury or whatever...."pre-impeachment"...."I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinski" LOL

I wish it would all just f^cking :flame:

But I thought that "Nobody died when Clinton lied".
Funny how may people forgot about that little bit of military history.

Every time I see a 'big story' story come up suddenly I look at the smaller stories and try to figure out who started the big one to keep the other smaller ones on the back page.

Back