• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A HUGE thanks to RYNO !!!!!!!

Leep

NAXJA Forum User
Thanks to RYNO to come save another ones ass. I was on my way to one of my sites and what do you know, my temp guage on my DD was climbing at a rapid rate. Not just 5 or so deg. more like 70 deg.

Discovered that I blew a radiator hose. Not just a regular $10 hose from VATOZONE, no, had to the be the hose with the filler neck in it.

Anyway, RYNO came, picked me up, took me to the dealer to get the hose and helped fix it.

I actually should be thanking little ryno more, cause I stole his pops for a little bit to help get me going on his B/Day.

Karma points added to your bucket.

Thanks ! :cheers:

Leep

You're welcome Dennis, you know I'm always ready to help when I can. Thanks for the orange gloves too man! Now back to the phone booth for a quick change of clothes I guess. lolol

Yup!!!!!!This guy is Fasho a great guy to have on your side!!!Nice Yob Once Again!!!!!!

Wow, nice man! Captain Orange to the rescue!

1.jpg

Dean, thx for being that guy who helps a friend in need!

Back